Please note that the Annual General Meeting of our club, Geraldines Patrick Moran GFC, will be held on Monday, December 6th, 2020 at 8pm.
Due to the current Social Distancing requirements, this will be a VIRTUAL AGM and all members will be required to apply for an invitation to attend at least 7 days in advance of the meeting, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the procedure, I (John McCabe) am at this time seeking nominations for election to our Committee from our membership and motions for consideration at our AGM.
1. Nominations for positions as listed below should be emailed to me at email@example.com before Tuesday, November 17th, 2020.
The current committee member in that position is listed in brackets below.
– Chairman (Ted McEnery)
– Treasurer (Anne Moffatt
– Secretary (John McCabe)
– Juvenile Chairman (Tom Purcell)
– Juvenile Secretary (Mary Browne)
– Vice Chairman (Ger Moffatt)
– Registrar (Colm Kennedy)
– PRO (Richie Barrett)
– Boys Representative (Finbarr Holland)
– Girls Representative (Darren Holton)
– Adult Men Representative (Richie Barrett)
– G4MO Representative (Nicola Hogan)
– Irish Language Officer (Donáll O Flathartá)
– General representative: Fundraising (Paul O’Connor)
– Ordinary Representatives: 3 places available
Our Child Welfare Officer is not an elected position but appointed by Committee – nominations welcome.
2/ Motions for AGM
These motions must have a bearing on the overall policy and or direction of our Club and should not be team specific. Once all Nominations and Motions are received, I will be circulating to our members.
1. Annual Report of Secretary/Club
2.Copy of Financial Statement
3. Nominations for election to Committee
4. Copies of any motions for consideration at AGM
If you have any issues or procedural queries, please let me know. As this is our first ‘Virtual AGM’ I am happy to listen to any reasonable request.
Seán McCaba (Rúnaí)
Gearaltacht Pádraig Ó Móráin CLG